It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, June 23, 2019

Businesses pulled in to commit serious crimes

  1. Eye Institute

    In the medical center I decided to stop because I simply couldn’t move that was last week. I was at the Eye Institute all of these employees got phone calls you can bet it was Joaquin Castro or my ex-husband pretending to be waking Castro making these phone calls all of these employees started just warm around me they were saying things like I think it’s her I think it’s her. You think you know who I am you think you know my story but you’re wrong you’ve been lied to. You also think that stalking and harassing is okay you’re wrong it’s not okay it’s against the law and your morals she’s back call off your dog
    1. HEB Alon shopping center

      The manager of the HEB in the shopping center is a sociopath he’s been helping my enemies the Castro Brothers the mayor of San Antonio isn’t that amazing the mayor of San Antonio has no say over the shopping center it is not in San Antonio. But yet the manager keeps wielding his employees to stalking her ass and Chase down a mother fighting for her children he’s doing so himself he decided to manipulate his store and forming security that I’m a problem and that they should grab onto me he never informed me that I was no longer welcome at his store. Not only is that unprofessional it’s not even legal I will be suing. This HEB is not the only place that I’ve had it incident all a chibis and all employees are sociopaths who thinks it’s alright to get in their vehicles and stalking her ass and innocent person there’s nothing illegal about it there’s nothing okay about it and I will be suing the HEB Corporation. As for the manager at the HEB he will no longer have a job and you will be looking at criminal charges.
      The manager is in went so far is it called the security that works at the colindale shopping center and told him to stop and harass me and that’s exactly what he did. This moron doesn’t seem to know what the law is doesn’t understand if something is open to the public than some of these can’t be trespassing. He also doesn’t understand etiquette and how to talk to people in a professional and dignified manner you don’t get in someone’s face screaming at them you don’t call them names and assume that you can treat them and undignified and disrespectful manner because they’re homeless. I’m homeless by Design to catch people like you I’m homeless by designed watch people like you break the law and I do look forward to your criminal charges as well because you don’t know how to act right and maybe if we send you to prison you’ll reform you’ll humble your sarcastic and ignorant ass maybe you’ll learn what the law is before taking a job as security assuming you know the law you don’t know anything
      1. The four hotels in the medical center

        The Omni the Hyatt Place and the other two they’re completely full of minions they brought people in from out of town apparently they didn’t have enough cooperating people in the city of San Antonio so they’ve brought people in to San Antonio to stalking harassment and follow me around to give me poison cigarettes to scream in my face I’m telling you I’m done I’ve had enough
        James Comey and Robert Mueller I continuously tell you I’ve had enough and I can’t take anymore I want to be pulled to safety there’s been several attempts on my life I’ve been poisoned to the point of nearly having a cardiac arrest I’m begging you to be done I’ve gone above and beyond for this case you’re telling me that I cannot be done and I don’t have a choice. That doesn’t make any sense you say that you’re fighting for civil rights you’re fighting for our constitution but yeah I don’t have any civil rights because you’re the ones that are taking my civil rights from me I have no choice because you tell me I have no choice is that the way the constitution in the Civil Rights work three days now without food continuously over and over again year after year I’m going through this people attacking me loaded guns pointed at my head I’m telling you I’ve had enough I’m at my Breaking Point and you tell me I don’t have a choice I have to stay out here
        1. The Hyatt Place

          This morning I went to the Hyatt Place thought I would go in and use the bathroom the audit and the manager showed up to get in my face I would say that they were called and told I was on my way but that’s not the case these are minions who get in their vehicles and stalk and harass me all over the city and they’ve been doing so for years. Nasty nonhuman psychos. I walk to the back of the parking lot there was somebody standing next to a black pickup truck a white man with blue eyes older I asked him for a cigarette he gave me to guess what their poison cigarettes he was told to be there waiting to give me a cigarette.
          I walked across to the Countryside Inn is that what it’s called anyway there was somebody standing outside waiting to give me a cigarette. Have blond hair about 510 he’s balding receding hairline standing there smoking a cigarette waiting for me to ask for one no thank you

        2. Al these hotels are filled with minions that were brought into san antonio because the sociopaths didn't have enough in this city to stalk and harass me. When I was walking through the omni at 2:30am this morning there was a minion waiting for me to give me poison cigarettes he was an obese white man with a receding hairline  
        3. At 8 am when I walked through the Hyatt Place the employees were ready and waiting to attack me. There was a man standing by his pick up truck waiting to give me poison cigarettes. Two he gave that is the red flag for me that they are poison.  

No comments:

Post a Comment