It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, June 23, 2019

Chris Evans

Chris is yet another Hillary Clinton was stupid enough to pull into this mess and he too sees how very sick the city of San Antonio is and how the law enforcement agencies are filled with criminal sociopaths that are unstable and unfit to be members of society.
He too is keeping a close eye on this case he will be telling the world how very sick San Antonio is how it is full of sociopathic criminals who attack an innocent mother fighting for her children fighting to keep herself alive.
I have been struggling to eat for years while the sick Mayor Ron Nirenberg tries to starve me to death. I have gone as many as 16 days without food. I am sick of living like this I have just gone another 3 days without food or money or any resources as a sick state trooper hunts me and this morning he was circling this library and I have not help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment