It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, June 23, 2019

Mike Meyers

  1. who is this. he made a phone call and said ok that’s all i need to know then sent out a huge text message. He has a way about him that is shifty and aggressive. He did all those things after I sat here talking to my phone about National Security and Lauren destroying our democracy who is this?
Making phone calls and very nervous that the CIA is here watching him why you so nervous? The mountain of crimes you are guilty of?
This is a very sick man sociopathic killer

  1. How self-absorbed you are could you do what I do could you go 20 days without eating. Could you withstand being poisoned becoming sick your heart nearly stopping and just keep going? How would you like it if you had to go five years without seeing your children are being a part of their life could you do that? Could you walk 26 miles each and every day when it’s a hundred degrees out so that you can be bait 4 killers were trying to kill you? I don’t think you could do what I’ve done without going insane. You probably could use the exercise and you might be able to survive longer than I was able to survive without food but it doesn’t look like it’s anything you would subject yourself to. You look like yourself absorbed you look like you could give a crap last how other people suffer while you half step doing your job.
    It’s just the torture of my children that suffer while you decide that you don’t feel like doing your job. It’s just my life on the line while you decide not to do your job well you have heartedly call around and get information that you should have. If you were doing your job you should have it you should know what to do next you should understand that I’ve been crying out my safe word telling you I can’t do anymore and if you had a beating heart you would pull me out but you don’t. Maybe you should call somebody and ask them about the Geneva Convention do you obviously don’t know what it says

No comments:

Post a Comment