It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, June 21, 2019

Starbucks on I-10

For approximately two and a half weeks maybe more there has been a Starbucks employee at this location who has been stalking and harassing me terrorizing me every time I walk into the bathroom she began beating on the door not lightly I mean she's beat on it. Then she tells me that there's a line of people waiting even though I've only been in the bathroom for two or three minutes. It's my enemies who continuously call her. Telling her to harass and stalk me and she has no moral compass no sense of right and wrong and she does this.
Wednesday morning she decided to call sapd police officers and lie to them and tell them that there is a locked into the bathroom. Nope it was in the bathroom I was in there for 5 minutes I should was beating on the door. I came out of the bathroom and sat down trying to ignore what an idiot she is. As I was sitting in the chair I watched three different police officers show up they went in and went to the counter asking the lying Starbucks staff member if she had a locked in? I don't know what lies you told these police officers to justify a false call. I'm pretty sure that's a felony to call up police officers and lie and say that there is an incident happening that is not happening. She wanted those police officers to attack me because my stupid ex husband told her to do it and she was stupid enough to do it I have every intention closing down this door and making sure she gets the criminal charges she's so richly deserves she's burned them.
Yesterday I contact at Starbucks and let them know what she's been doing continuously over and over again banging on the bathroom door the moment that I enter it. Pictured you see the store manager that man is helping with this project of stalking terrorizing me he's actually gotten in his vehicle and follow me all over the city of San Antonio as I walk around homeless starving this is a complete and total sociopath.
Also yesterday I contacted the Prue Road substation. I informed them that their officers were being abused they were lied to and sent to the Starbucks for no good reason other than to stalking harassment and it's a woman that mare run Nuremberg needs dead so he doesn't have to go to prison. I am formed them through an internet email system whether or not anything is being done is a whole nother question because if mayor Ron Nirenberg can Block non-emergency calls from getting any attention then he certainly can block that email from getting to the right people and having something being done.

No comments:

Post a Comment