It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Meet Lane

When I arrived at Leon Springs Lane was called to show up at the Starbucks for stalking and harassing. As he walked past me I took a picture because I was told to do so. Lane then was shaking his head at me as if I'm the one that should be judged. Lane is the one who's guilty of stalking and harassing and bullying an innocent woman a mother fighting for her children yet he's arrogant enough to think that I am the seed of his demise. Lane is in serious legal trouble because of the choices he made the choices to break the law and have no respect the Constitution of the United States. Lane decided to help dirty politicians to attack an innocent woman to hide their crimes he decided collusion and obstruction of justice was okay. Yet Lane is shaking his head at me. Lane needs therapy

No comments:

Post a Comment