It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, June 21, 2019

My guardian angel

 I wouldn't be alive today if it wasn't for this officer. He's been with me every step of the way helping me. When I got here in 2014 off of the Greyhound bus I sought him out. It took a while to find him and what little did I Know Chief McManus was in my computer and all of my phone's manipulating my efforts to talk to this officer. This officer knows everything that I've been through and every attack I'm me behind the scenes by the Castro brothers and every city official in San Antonio. As a matter of fact he knows much more than I do. He's the one that helps me to be able to use my phone when she's McManus and Joaquin Castro take over the phone. He's also a very good actor so good that Hillary Clinton believe he is helping her she believes that she is ended any kind of bond that we had. No one ever accused of being smart did they?

No comments:

Post a Comment