It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, June 23, 2019

Plates of those involved and a Stalking attorney and a staking MD






  1. Waiting at the library another one of the ignorant minion show up the exact same thing happened yesterday and that minion was yelling at me yesterday telling me he’s done nothing to me you moron chasing me all over the city is doing something to me it’s called stalking and harassing and it’s against the law a nice announcement that you’ve done nothing to me that’s called guilt and nobody asked did they your volunteering information nobody asked for indicating that you are a lying sack of sociopath don’t you ever talk to me and get in my face swearing at me you piece of sociopathic











No comments:

Post a Comment