It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, August 10, 2024

Walgreens is a huge issue let's shut it down

this morning at the Staten Island Walgreens Chris was behind the counter I chose not to make a purchase because of Chris Satan's lover boy . he was manipulating the employees had no business working there I go into a Walgreens Downtown New York by Union Square and this moron took every last red cent off in my car with the help of karma karma chameleon she thinks she's playing me for a fool and her stupid angel boy. they took every red Cent and I'm not allowed to have a pair of shoes and I can't get away from her ugly mouth with her name brand clothes and screaming I have money. I don't have any money stupid see how stupid they are they brought them in from Texas they're manipulating New York now and nobody seems to want to do anything I'll be getting a police report and I'm going to use this picture I'll be putting this picture on every pull downtown New York informing everybody that he is stealing Health and Human Services benefits from those in need. I'll make sure something's done this time and then I'll take it to the Supreme Court

No comments:

Post a Comment