It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, August 14, 2024

deleted all my serivce records and medical records VA

had to go back to the veterans administration for DD-214 Yahoo / Inbox Rise Sunshine From: risesunshine84@gmail.com To: partnerships@mrm.com , PD Youth , Fake Commissioner Of Miami , General Email For City Of Miami , Fake Mayor and 20 more... Fri, Apr 19 at 2:42 PM They threatened to have me kicked out of the shelter and they were going to use the excuse that I wasn't trying to find a housing so they could no longer house me they kept somebody there for 2 months that already had a lease agreement but only the special ones get to stay only the special little pets that are wielding drugs they need people to be on drugs so they can take over completely they need those drugs out there. So I'm continuously receiving threats from that idiot that came in from Daytona Beach and the FBI agent that's married to the possum. That's stupid FBI agent that never shuts his mouth in constantly delivers threats manipulating the system and committing very serious crimes against humanity the FBI has serious problems one of their serious problems is Christopher Ray who sits there not doing anything when, Harris tells him that he's not allowed to do a real investigation. Christopher Ray has mentioned several times that there are individuals he doesn't have to own like the fat Latino that walked up on me and started yelling at me for taking pictures of automobiles on the street and threatened me I still have to listen to her ugly mouth and I'm sick of it. So Christopher Ray says he doesn't have to own that that's not his then who does it belong to do you have to own the team of Julie and Castro Joaquin Castro Anna and Erica Castro do you have to own that Christopher? You know the crimes that they are committing you know what they are doing you know these idiot castros don't know when to shut their damn mouth you know the crimes that they have committed against humanity you know that they are guilty of human trafficking and you tell Congress that it is an investigation that has not concluded I think it's time to conclude that investigation so I don't have to listen to nasty Anna or Erica do you know what they did to my children? Erica Castro looks a lot like AOC now explain that to the world how much of that crap AOC did Will Erica Castro own? Congressman Castro was told that he had to put money in my account, he's the one that's been stealing all of my money over all of these years he wanted me to have a diagnosis so he could put me in a psychiatric facility that diagnosis caused me to be 100% disabled and get my veterans disability benefits then he threw a damn fit and he told me that he called the veterans administration took my pay away from me telling them that I lied about being a veteran how the hell could anybody lie about being a veteran that doesn't make any damn sense? Then when he was ordered to put money in my account make sure I don't run out each month his stupid wife Anna claimed that now my children have to suffer her children have never suffered they will never suffer because they are spoiled brats with all of the money that their parents are stealing from the taxpayers all of the money they make from the cartel moving people into America they have a lot of money they shouldn't have. And a Castro wants to run her damn mouth she wants to play games today somebody better take care of and a Castro and her framing of other people saving her husband she just made things a lot worse for her husband. So they decided they're going to kick me out of the shelter them and that bald ugly blue-eyed freak that wears the name Christopher deck d e c h calls himself Christopher Hayes everybody else calls him Christopher nino. That's the one that punched me in the face breaking every bone in my face that's the idiot that said he was basking in the glory that this skank is homeless again and she will never see her children again as long as she lives he said that after he put me in the jail for a crime I did not commit I had to sit there for 5 months no trial no speedy trial no fair trial no trial at all 5 months. That nasty SOB hasn't shut his mouth yet that's the same freak that killed Stephanie and he shot Jesse in the back of the head detectives in San Antonio never did an investigation because they knew it was one of their own that shot Jesse in the back of the head he had to get rid of Jesse because he paid Jesse using a credit card to shoot me in the head. That stupid SOB that shot Jesse in the back of the head hasn't shut his mouth all day with his threats and his rape. that's stupid SOB that shot Jesse in the back of the head has had me kicked out of six churches chasing me down as if I did something wrong. Those churches will be closed because there will be an investigation they will pay all of their back taxes they will lose their 501c status and the entire world will know that they were never a church to begin with just a cover company for a bunch of spies. Download all attachments as a zip file

No comments:

Post a Comment