It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Remember the dumb b**** that says oh my God oh my God every time I type one character into the kioks Ya

Remember the dumb b**** that says oh my God oh my God every time I type one character into the kioks Yahoo / Inbox Rise Sunshine From: risesunshine84@gmail.com To: partnerships@mrm.com , PD Youth , Fake Commissioner Of Miami , General Email For City Of Miami , Fake Mayor and 12 more... Fri, Apr 19 at 3:09 PM Right now I'm listening to the dumbest person that ever existed she shut down my bank card it didn't work probably took thousands of dollars many. Now I have no bank account earlier today they were trying to drain me of every red cent telling me to buy this by that by the other thing to get rid of all the money now this is the same woman from Texas who is always saying don't spend any money you have to save every dime they're about to take your bank account and I don't want you to starve to death. She does this all the time she's been doing it all day this is her only Mo this is her only tactic this is all she knows how to do. Then my bank account was taken it's the same Kate that was telling me that I wasn't allowed to spend any money at all and I couldn't use my debit card because they were about to take my bank account she's the one taking it she used to work for senator cornyn I keep calling senator corner's office they say they fired her I think they're lying they didn't fire her but that's okay because I plan on having her indicted for treason and espionage becoming a part of a conspiracy to do bodily harm emotional breakdown child abuse collusion and obstruction of justice and now I'm listening to her ugly mouth run she continuously tells me to go back to the shelter to get my money there's no money at the shelter she shut down my bank account so I would go back to the shelter and she's telling me and everybody else that I have a stack of money at the shelter it doesn't make any sense I don't have any money at the shelter I don't have any money at all. This moron keeps having tunnel vision that I am not allowed to have any money I'm not allowed to have a bank account this is the moron that was working with Loki making sure that I pawned off all the jewelry I had so I had no valuables making sure that I spent as much money as possible so that they could have me spend every red cent that I had this is the one in Long Beach California who had me take the last bit of money I had to buy some clothes and then I went weeks without a bank account without money without food. In Long Beach California when I went and spent the last bit of money that I had on clothing Alyssa milano's husband and a tall green Gray we're walking in front of me bragging about what they had bought from CVS and how much food they had to eat this was a tactic that was used in Minnesota they filled two Greyhound buses with all of those individuals all of the lowlifes that don't have a job that we're collecting disability or were homeless in the shelter some of them came right out of the jail onto the Greyhound bus if I would recognize their face then they were brought to Minnesota they filled Minnesota with these individuals. When I had gone more than 10 days without food and I was sitting at a table they were instructed to leave the hotel walk past me go to the grocery store buy groceries walk past me again flaunting the food in my face. So this green gray moron and some woman is using that exact same tactic doing the exact same thing they did two years ago in Minnesota. And they just keep repeating the same thing over and over again that never worked now I'm listening to some idiot whether it's a female or not I don't know but it's the stupidest crap I have ever heard telling me that I have to go back to the shelter and get my money there's no money at the shelter what are you talking about it's as if they're trying to fire everybody up gaslight everybody make everybody believe that I have money at the shelter then they'll go to the shelter go through my things to steal money there's no money there. It's a really stupid game and then I'm listening oh no well well oh no with a whiny voice throwing their body weight around whining crying. I need her to spend all the money so she has no money so she's laying on a sidewalk so she can't buy anything because if she buys anything in front of these people they'll know I'm a liar oh Lady Gaga I did not miss you get the hell out of Miami Reply, Reply All or Forward

No comments:

Post a Comment