It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, August 14, 2024

HE IS SUCH A FOOL WHY ARE WE SAVING HIM

The one we're dealing with now thinks he's a good actor Yahoo / Inbox Rise Sunshine From: risesunshine84@gmail.com To: partnerships@mrm.com , PD Youth , Fake Commissioner Of Miami , General Email For City Of Miami , Dawn Neering and 15 more... Tue, May 7 at 10:47 AM The one we're dealing with now currently claims that he just got here claims that he wasn't around when changes were made when things happened out of the ordinary he has no idea the process we went through and the things that were done is what he says but when I arrived at the shelter the salvation army shelter in Miami Florida this individual was there this individual likes to chase people's skin this individual likes rape and torture and now this individual is claiming that they just arrived and they don't know what's been happening they've been there since the beginning. He has a wife who continuously announces it's my husband doing it it's my husband doing she tells me that I need to use things like Vaseline and lotion because it will help with what he's doing she answers his stupid question stupid questions he should be able to answer on his own because if she doesn't respond and answer he will hurt people. Apparently this individual is hurt a lot of people and his wife tries to keep him calm and when she announces that's my husband I married him he responds with oh you need credit for that? This is the individual that was showing off for all of the famous music stars that came to South Beach to perform on the beach there was a big music festival so he started to act erratic more dictator like hurting a lot of people and he was showing off for all of the big names that were here all of the stars they weren't too happy to learn what he was doing. Currently today right now he is claiming that he just got here he is acting as though he's surprised that I have sunglasses on my hat is she wearing the glasses she has makeup he already knew all that he's acting like he's brand new just got here he knew all of that he knew what was going on he's acting as though he has no idea what's happening he's acting as though truths haven't been told and people have been brought in to see the truth he's acting like it's all new to him and he didn't know as if that saves him. It's annoying it's obnoxious he's not a very good actor at all. He's continuing to hurt me it's difficult to walk it's not like I'm going to stop walking because it's difficult I'm not going to stop doing my job and doing what needs to be done simply because he's hurting me he has a temper it's easy to push his buttons and when you push his buttons he does the stupidest things I've ever seen he says the stupidest things I've ever heard

No comments:

Post a Comment