It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, August 19, 2024

An actor who says he's an NSA agent5 STILL RAPING

An actor who says he's an NSA agent5 Yahoo / Sent Dawn Marshall From: mummx4@yahoo.com To: Mayor Ron , ricky.lopez@sanantonio.gov , Kelly Riddle Fri, Jul 22, 2022 at 9:07 PM This is an actor that was in the movie Police academy he was chasing me all over the streets of Minnesota. He watched me starve to death he was watching as I was freezing to death outside I had no gas and his girlfriend Kate m. Continuously told me that I needed to beg for money and beg for food at every gas station I went to. When I reached Duluth Minnesota this man was chasing me down he was just 2 in from my back bumper. I had to hear his ugly mouth telling me that the NSA wanted me apparently they wanted me for waterboarding according to this insane bald ugly man Download all attachments as a zip file

No comments:

Post a Comment