It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, August 19, 2024

constant non stop rape shutting down all my devices

this fat pig was working at the hilton in st louis. constant non stop rape in new york this moron is telling everyone that he knows what to do and he can get it done creating confusion and an emotional break. this is the idiot that always screams "she doesn't even know how to spell it". this is the moron that was chasing me all over the hilton screaming in the back of my head can i help you can I help you? I didnt ask for help get the hell away from me. Remember the black woman that was working undercover as a homeless woman in St. Paul and minneapolis? She was screaming in the back of my head she was saying that "woman who calls herself black that isn't black", she was talking about Zendaya. She was cutting on Zen claiming she didn't want to be in my house because of a fake african american. that nasty woman they call "black bitch"!! Jealoousy is ugly and discusting. Then in Miami at the Library there was a Librarian screaming in the back of my head chasing me around yelling he was going to have me banned. He went to a manager but couldnt get it done. That nasty black bia they call her they say it is an angel which means she is not really black at all but she is still claiming to be a victim of discrimination trying to get that civil war going. It was a smurf at the library and a cia operative who is a team lead but not even they are able to fight off an angel just like me yelling at people this morning. Now go to the video of Brittney Spears taking a video of a woman throwing water on her window spitting and screaming threats. That is the nasty woman we are dealing with that can not seem to shut her nasty mouth threatening everyone and using my mouth to threaten everyone. Now lets zoom over to North Dakota when I was sitting at a bowling alley and Tatum was at the next table. Some freak kept saying "do you want to fix your ?" Do you want to put make up on? they were so jealous they lost control of themselves she lost her damn mind that's when i knew where Zoe Kravitz was in my house. Of course I heard about women like this i didn't know they really existed, I thought it was always over exattgared, over exaggerating. But after watching Zoe Kravitz loose her mind I know those women really exist. She had cheated on him 3 times he claimed they were no longer together so listening to the woman loose her mind was just the craziest thing ever.She does not want him but no one else can have him. now let me explain clan verses clan she was dating him on purpose her job was to break him. there are many tacktics used. She wanted videos of them making love this one is over used.Now those videos are out there and when ever I mention these two those videos play in my house it is very graphic every part of both of them is viewed and recorded for the world to see. Tatum becomes very upset, uncomfortable and embsarassed. So at that point I know why the videos exist. When he was comfronted on WHY he shrugged his shoulders and said she wanted videos. Now she will use those to upset him, she will use those to threaten and control him. That's what evil Divas like Zoe Kravitz do they are all about breaking and ruining people. Now I am looking at interviews with Tatum claiming he is going to Marry her. He does this to himself evcery time he knows how badly he will be treated he knows she will cheat and break his heart but he goes head long into it knowing it will be just like Jenna. He is looking for a project he thinks he can fix this animal.

No comments:

Post a Comment