It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, August 19, 2024

CALTERA Christopher deck and Rory Vance

Christopher deck and Rory Vance6 Yahoo / Sent Dawn Marshall From: mummx4@yahoo.com To: christopher.dech@sanantonio.gov , Mayor Ron Fri, Jul 22, 2022 at 9:03 PM As you can see in the court documents that I have listed in this email a social worker by the name of Jordan May called my ex-husband Greg Marshall. He disclosed my confidential information and told my ex-husband who's trying to kill me where I was located. He endangered my life he violated the privacy act of 1974. He allowed Greg Marshall to lie and then included it in court documents which they were using to attack me. Jordan May is a social worker here in Minnesota I believe it's located in Minneapolis I'll try to list the information about Jordan May so you can contact his supervisor the man is unstable he's a criminal the very sick individual. While I was having an interview with Jordan may he tried to rewrite my charges telling me that he felt that it was a non-payment issue I don't really care what he thinks and I don't think the court should care what he thinks the charges should be that wasn't the charges and I shouldn't have to listen to a social worker trying to rewrite the charges. Obviously he's talking to Joaquin Castro and Julian Castro doing favors for both of them and the man needs to be indicted for his crimes of collusion and obstruction of justice. Pay close attention to these documents as he calls himself writer. He lists plainly that he had a meeting with me he met with me face to face and all the documents that I will be sending you you will see that he is listed as visiting the jail and speaking to me directly. It's hideous and insane that he tried to call himself writer then announced when he was at the jail and announced that he talked to me face to face when it is heavily documented he was the one there. These people are not very smart they are completely insane and it has become clear to me why they started black lives matter protesting and riots. These officers don't have any regard for people's rights they don't have any regard for humanity. Here in the state of Minnesota they don't recognize the Constitution of the United States. I look forward to turning in my report so that the swamp can be drained Download all attachments as a zip file IMG_20220722_154534811_MF_PORTRAIT .jpg 7.5MB

No comments:

Post a Comment