It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, August 16, 2024

Veterans HRA 25 chapel Street Brooklyn

I struggled to get to this location because I had to file a claim that all of my cash benefits were taken off of my EBT card it was an officer of Brooklyn the big tall bald guy with the coke bottle glasses. that individual arranged to have me go all the way to Brooklyn for my HRA case when I walked up to the counter and handed the woman the letter saying that my case have been transferred to that office she had the most bizarre strange look on her face. she said are you a veteran if I wasn't a veteran I wouldn't get the letter and be sent to this office isn't that correct if I have the letter in my hand I must be a damn veteran. I told her I needed to file a claim she told me I needed to call a 1-800 number and get a police report this is the first time an employee has told me to go get a police report. I have filed three claims this is my fourth claim that I'm filing about stolen funds because that stupid cop working in Brooklyn just keeps taking it Ted Cruz Alyssa Milano Andrea and that cleavage thing lately she doesn't know what her name is. this woman is telling me that I cannot file a claim in that office I'm trying to hand her receipts and evidence that there are stolen funds and she's calling it skimming it's not skimming it's an employee inside your office that is going into the systems taking all the money and then changing the amount of cash benefits that I had received when you look at the receipts none of it adds up because they don't know how to do math simple math these are the Texas dogs along with Jalen snedeker their little pet. she refused to allow me to file a claim she told me that I had to do it by mail I had to send a piece of mail snail mail then she said you can do an email oh you're going to give me another fake email address exactly what we did in Miami over and over again how about fake employees at the veterans administration in Bronx a man walking up and telling me he's a social worker when he is not a social worker he's a spy. it is a familiar conversation that I've had many times before as they manipulate employees of government organizations. they say you have to call the 1-800 number and then they stand there and ask me what they said when I called the 1-800 number you're not even asking if I have services I'm a homeless veteran I don't have phone service to make a 1-800 call. they're not providing any services at all they're making sure that I have to jump through hoops and Chase my tail making sure that no investigation is done because they're the ones that took the funds from the card when they put their spies working at Walgreens and now it looks like Walgreens will be shut down because of the nasty woman behind the counter. I continuously asked if there's any way I can scan these receipts into their system if she can make copies of them and add them to my case she refused she refused me all services she refused to listen to me she continuously said no no no when I told her that it was an employee within their system that's doing it and changing the amounts on my account and all of my information including my mailing address and which location I have to use she told me that I had to file a police report I looked at her and said you want me to file a police report for an internal investigation about one of your employees breaking the law and accessing people's accounts unlawfully taking all the funds you want me to do a police report for that. the woman was unable to answer the question and said no no no you need to please report because money was stolen from your account that's what I just said it was one of your employees I have never talked to anybody so damn daft

No comments:

Post a Comment