It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, August 16, 2024

The silver 4Runner with the dent and the big tires

in Michigan City Indiana they put their own people working at the library who then started acting stupid and attacking me bullying me and ganging up on me I would use the computer for 10 minutes and they told me that I got a two-hour session they lied and tried to kick me out of the library I went over to City Hall and I wanted to report them and file ethics complaints the morons that were working at City Hall in Michigan City told me that the library is run by the county and not the city never heard anything so stupid in all my life those are city employees at the library whether it's county or city stupid as s*** I have ever heard in my life you got the biggest morons working is that the corporation because they're that damn stupid the corporation doesn't know how to do anything they don't know what our money looks like they don't know that code enforcement enforces the codes of all the buildings and they do inspections of the buildings to enforce the codes these morons were sending me over to code enforcement to file complaints against city employees. do you see how stupid the corporation is they're so damn stupid they're useless

No comments:

Post a Comment