It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, August 9, 2024

Lacey is in my house I look at her face I see Rachel

rRachel is a woman who sought help from the San Antonio fatherhood campaign the second time I went into the salvation army shelter San Antonio Texas Rachel was there and she. okay acted like a friend acted like she was trying to help me and I actually did develop a relationship with Rachel learning more about her and the abuse that her son had been subjected to her mother then took custody was fighting for us Rachel moved to San Antonio from California and her and her father were fighting for custody of her son and they had the help of the San Antonio fatherhood campaign. Rachel had done something that she didn't share with me endangering your child's life she was hooked on drugs she was drinking too much and she had a lot of issues Rachel looks a lot like Lacey.

No comments:

Post a Comment