It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, August 8, 2024

Cindy is so right

my daughters are deceased and it's Ted Cruz I can thank for that I can thank Ted Cruz for all the crimes committed against me I can thank him for the individuals that were following me as I was driving out of Texas because he wanted to make sure I was out of Texas he was trying to get me to Houston where he thought he could cause my end. when he couldn't get my end He ended my children's lives. then him and his wife decided to infiltrate the Dakota County jail and prescribe me medication that I had never taken before that I had no intention of taking and they didn't have the legal right to be prescribing this medication it's a C2 level. in order to cover his crimes he decided to add it to my medical records at the Veterans Administration Hospital in the Bronx. thanks Todd for all of your crimes and leaving all that evidence behind it's time for you to pay nobody's above the law President Biden said so nobody's above the law

No comments:

Post a Comment