It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, August 16, 2024

Federal courthouse New York lying officer

this officer is lying to his teeth I was trying to go in and go to the clerk's office because I needed documents so I can petition the courts. he lied to me and said that they locked their doors at 4:00 p.m. no it's 4:30 not 4:00 p.m. you lying sack of s***. I've been in that courthouse five times I took pictures every time I went to the courthouse but this moron is telling me nobody's allowed to take any pictures of the courthouse what happens when they're getting married in the courthouse they can't take pictures of their wedding you freak. you wouldn't believe the lies this officer told me and then he had two other officers following me out of the courthouse as if I'm the criminal you're the lying criminal you're the idiot lying to me telling me I can't go in the courthouse just like the two stupid officers you brought in from Texas working at the VA telling me I couldn't go in the veterans administration hospital not even to the emergency room you see what idiot you have working on this I told you remove Ted Cruz from Senate immediately

No comments:

Post a Comment