It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, August 9, 2024

Congressman Castro says I'm lucky

ddumb as congressman Castro tells me I am lucky. I'm lucky that I'm in a homeless shelter and they force me into being their secret shopper of all jails their secret shopper of all homeless shelters and then they play stupid games because Jason and Elsie Hewitt are the most moronic spies that ever walked the face of the Earth apparently they don't know how the Constitution works they don't know what civil rights are and they're going to tell me I'm lucky that I have to do this job while I'm in severe pain. my children are dead my mother was brutally murdered and there's no investigation in the man that killed my mother is chasing me from one city to another and congressman Castro has the audacity to tell me that I'm lucky. II signed on the dotted line went into the military and was willing to give my life for a freedom and our constitution to give my life for our country and he gets naughty snarky and nasty telling me I'm lucky I have any services at all because he manipulates the system. every two weeks they steal my bank account and that piece of crap congressman Castro tells me I'm lucky I can't get a police report I can't get any justice and the God damn civil rights violation department of the federal f****** government doesn't want to do their job and I'm lucky. I got to deal with these international spies that he's guilty of colluding with he's colluding with Russia and I'm lucky that I can't bring him to Justice and he hasn't been walked out of Congress yet and I'm lucky he had a doctor doing assessment in Minnesota at the jail the doctor isn't a real doctor that's a malpractice suit against Minnesota Minnesota implicated Enterprise rental and very serious crimes and Enterprise rental has a lawsuit against Minnesota and the moron says I'm lucky apparently Minnesota's lucky they haven't been sued yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment