It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, August 9, 2024

Ted lasso Jason's another story

something I've always understood about Ted lasso the show is this is a team that have been attacking me since I was just a little girl they have been a part of this circus long before I understood what the circus was. I didn't really know exactly who they were in real life but now somebody is published in an article saying that Governor Tim watts is the real Ted lasso and they are also class in Ted lasso is some coach. maybe when he became a coach I'm not sure what you people are talking about because I haven't really watched the entire show I don't get that privilege.. and that whistle that he was always using there's another reason he was using it not just for coaching it's very important. there is so much information in that show and if what they are saying is true that Tim waltz is the real Ted lasso he is quite a bully he has been the seed of My demise since I was a young girl he is a true blue bully and his list of crimes is so long I can't even begin to tell you is he really the real Ted Lasso???

No comments:

Post a Comment