It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, August 8, 2024

Michael Jackson has no filter

LaToya Jackson decided to be on it about Michael and whether or not he had sexually assaulted little boys. the moment she went public with yes he did it yes he's a pedophile his entire team devised different strategies and plans to take her life his own sister he has no filter and in my situation and my circus, I showed him a sign but he didn't know where to direct me to a senator's office I called tadpole. but I showed him the sign and told him these are not new signs look there's rust on the side it's been there a long time. earlier that day I heard someone say I am not taking those signs down I will not do that that's going too far that's too much . the signs were still there when I got to Dadeland has you tried to play games gaslighting me about real holiday and whether or not she's actually a senator who is actually attacking me

No comments:

Post a Comment