It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, August 9, 2024

Sapd officer I called boobs fat

when I was in the US army act of duty he called himself Sergeant Allen said that he was from Panama City. then he started calling me insane saying that I had a mental condition this idiot is more insane than any other member of the Entourage that follows me across the country this creepy sob continuously takes my bank account and manipulates officers in every city that I enter I'm in a lot of pain right now because of this creep. he is the one in all of my devices changing the text as I speak into the phone and tablet he changes everything sometimes it's incomprehensible and gibberish he just got done calling himself the Great. this guy is a complete piece of crap his narcissistic personality disorder makes him dysfunctional

No comments:

Post a Comment