It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, August 14, 2024

SECRET SERVICE OFFICE NO LONGER EXIST ACCORDING TO MOODY SPIES

Secret Service Office on Adams Street 335 Yahoo / Inbox Dawn Neering From: putintainx3@gmail.com To: mummx3@yahoo.com , Dawn Marshall , mayor.helpdesk@lacity.org , Cindy Munro , mercedes.benites@senate.ga.gov and 9 more... Tue, Jun 18 at 3:34 PM I went to the Secret Service office building and there were security at the front door the female and the male security officer said that the Secret Service office is no longer there they even went so far as to say the floor that the Secret Service used to be on has been demolished completely demolished. Obviously they're lying and I cannot believe Andrea Lady Gaga and the Texas dogs are stupid enough to manipulate security officers at the Secret Service building with as many people as they have watching them. The same stupid games and I heard the exact same phrase I have a surprise for you exactly what the Texas dogs did to me while I was on the Streets of San Antonio starving with no money. I was unable to report the bank fraud but at the Supreme Court I was able to get the proper paperwork to file a motion against the bank Download all attachments as a zip file

No comments:

Post a Comment