It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, August 19, 2024

EVERY MEMBER OF THE SAN ANTONIO FATHERHOOD CAMPAIGN ATTACK MOTHERS

Learn the difference between right and wrong2 Yahoo / Sent Dawn Marshall From: mummx4@yahoo.com To: Greg Marshall , patsy.spaw@senate.state.tx.us , Senator Cornyn , SAPD Internal Affairs , april@lahoodlaw.com and 2 more... Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 11:59 AM Dear Mr. Marshall; Kid exchange was very clear with me that a court order needs to be in place for the visitation takes place. The judge ordered an e-mail be sent by your attorney in March this did not happen and he will be held accountable. If you no longer have this attorney representing you; GET ANOTHER ATTORNEY. If you contact me directly again I will enforce the court order you put in place, if you drive past my place of residence as you did in Sept. and two weeks ago I will enforce that court order regarding that as well. Invest in a third party mediator; I refuse to have any contact with you via e-mail, phone or in person. From this day forth the only interaction you and I will ever have is in a court of law with two attorneys. If you choose not to hire a professional mediator it could be held against you in a court of law. I find it necessary to bring your attention that none of the members of the San Antonio Fatherhood Campaign are qualified to provide mediation, and they would be considered non bias, with a serious conflict of interest. I will only accept a professional mediator other wise you run the risk of violating your court as you have done so many times prior to this and I will not turn a blind eye again. If your friend Officer Flores follows me again you will be held liable for his crimes. My lord is bigger than you and your friends all that has been on to me will come back to you ten fold. Thank you for your cooperation Dawn Neering-Marshall

No comments:

Post a Comment