It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Ginger takes my bank account in front of the NSA

Ginger takes my bank account in front of the NSA Yahoo / Inbox Rise Sunshine From: risesunshine84@gmail.com To: partnerships@mrm.com , PD Youth , pperez@villageofhempsteadny.gov , Fake Commissioner Of Miami , General Email For City Of Miami and 17 more... Fri, Apr 19 at 2:17 PM As the NSA is watching moronic Ginger access my bank account shut down the card and now I don't have a bank account I wonder how many thousands of dollars she got this time? She's constantly doing this she decides that she loses if everybody knows that I have a functional bank account if I'm making purchases then she loses because they find out she's a liar. She did it again she took my bank account this morning when I woke up they told me that she was about to do it they told me that stupid gray was about to do it they told me that stupid Loki was about to do it they were all about to do it Ginger did it again I was shopping at Bayside and she shut down my card for a beach store apparently her people own it. She just screwed over her people if my bank card is declined at their store their implicated in the crime see how stupid this is they're screwed and ginger did it The CVS on A1A road down in South Beach. Go ahead and get the data from the machines I have to call the bank then I have to file a police report and I have all kinds more work to do because she wants to play stupid games claiming that if I have a functional bank account then she screwed everybody will know she's a liar Download all attachments as a zip file

No comments:

Post a Comment