It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, August 14, 2024

ANDRE THAT USED WALT SMITH

This moron has made attempts on my life my entire life Yahoo / Inbox Rise Sunshine From: risesunshine84@gmail.com To: partnerships@mrm.com , PD Youth , Fake Commissioner Of Miami , General Email For City Of Miami , Fake Mayor and 17 more... Fri, Apr 19 at 1:44 PM I took pictures of him at a bus stop at the government center getting on the 100 going to South Beach because these idiots came in to have themselves a free vacation and attack me the FBI pays for their way pays for their hotel room pays for their transportation in three meals a day gives them gift cards they're 50 to 150 dollars each week the moment they come to another city idiot worked with that quasi family of course I'm going to take pictures of a man who has made several attempts on my life nasty b**** Andrea took over three spies it was a mother daughter and the daughter's friend they were staying down in North Beach near the Westminster hotel. She got in my face yelling why you taking pictures of that man do you know that man. YES you stupid bitch I know that rapist killer I know you took over that teenager I know you take my bank account I know you and that fat pig attack me daily never shutting your ugly mouths. So if anyone is wondering Andre nasty whore is often seen on Douglas road at the University and in cottage Grove she colored her hair blonde. I was threatened by those three women I know where they were staying, why would any sane well adjusted person walk up to a stranger nosing into someone else's business then threatening them it's me that needs the police report those three women made me fear for my safety what kind of person does that??? An insane combative person an idiot that does not know how to work undercover. A complete diva Karen who thinks she is better than every person the planet. Nasty CIA will own every stupid move and every stupid word out of their mouths. This behavior is unbecoming an agent operative and functional member of society. Andre goes too far everyday creating evidence of everyone's crimes indictment is a sure thing for all of you because of idiot quasi vampire Andre I call her brace face get her out of my house my investigation she should have been locked up with PDiddy. PDiddy will not get fake death he is counting on nor will the five versions that walked with your done done
Laughing hyena strikes again and can't shut his stupid mouth Yahoo / Inbox Rise Sunshine From: risesunshine84@gmail.com To: partnerships@mrm.com , PD Youth , Fake Commissioner Of Miami , General Email For City Of Miami , Fake Mayor and 12 more... Fri, Apr 19 at 2:26 PM That moronic FBI agent laughing hyena married to the possum doesn't know when to shut his mouth doesn't know when to stop playing games continuous non-stop throwing other people into the bus framing other people he thinks but he's just too much of a moron to pull it off and he doesn't stop even when he's called out for stupidity even when he's burned with it he just keeps running his damn mouth and that stupid Zachary from home improvement you better shut up Zack Download all attachments as a zip file
He did he is not getting a fake death and his estate is gone Yahoo / Inbox Rise Sunshine From: risesunshine84@gmail.com To: partnerships@mrm.com , PD Youth , Fake Commissioner Of Miami , General Email For City Of Miami , Fake Mayor and 12 more... Fri, Apr 19 at 2:27 PM This is the hotel where that mother daughter and daughter's friend was staying that got in my face threatening me and yelling at me about pictures. That quasi vampire told them to do it and they were stupid enough to do it they don't have control of themselves you would think somebody who can afford to stay at this hotel has enough of a brain not to get in my face has enough of a brain to fit into society and act functional. I'm the one that needs the police report I'm sick of you threatening people on the street just walking up and start yelling at him like idiots p Diddy will not get a fake death he will get indictment and he will get his fingers off my body immediately

No comments:

Post a Comment