It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, August 10, 2024

Accessing the systems of any store

that stupid nasty karma karma chameleon and the one that was chasing me around Greenwich Village and Andrea and the ugly piece of crap in the picture are accessing the systems of any and all stores currently I am at the store it's 4:19 p.m. on a Saturday they just access the systems of this store and took all of my benefits my card won't work at all and the second time I swiped it and tried to make a purchase I couldn't even type in the pin number and it was already saying that they don't accept it card not accepted choose another form of payment they are accessing anybody's systems they don't care who sees them they don't care about any consequences because those Moody smart spies at the Moody building don't ever suffer any consequences nobody brings them up on charges nobody has a warrant for their arrest are you afraid of those stupid Corporation spies

No comments:

Post a Comment