It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, August 9, 2024

laundry or landry it said over and over again

this man is doing a lot his name is being said over and over again he's doing way too much I have many pictures of him following me on buses and videos down the sidewalk when I'm taking pictures in Miami he was there.. but they were saying his name it's him I have many pictures of him and it was difficult to make the connection between him and the murderous young lady and he's a part of the Entourage that follows me across the country they collect up these individuals that are capable of killing and killed without conscience those that have to work with him are telling me that's just himself. but he might not make it to a court of law there are some very angry parents that he has to deal with. they're probably very resourceful too and this guy is flocking and I have a lot of pictures of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment