It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, August 8, 2024

G dep rapper

when I was in Miami several Millions were approaching me some of them were asking for money some of them were asking for a charger many of them used the coin phrase I just got out of prison . I am always given information about who sent the minions who they are who they're associated with and this is the way it's done. it took me a long time to understand why they were telling me they just got out of prison because it was a new phrase that I wasn't accustomed to hearing. I finally learned during my stay in Miami who it was that was manipulating these minions telling them to approach me or helping them walking with them. apparently a part of his deal with P Diddy was to help attack me control me keep me bound and trapped in a bubble. many of the individuals would steal things from me and I wouldn't care because I just went to the store and replaced it. he was one of the many that helped to steal two phones while I was at the South Beach Miami library. I think I've seen him here in New York and apparently it's still an issue it takes some time before individuals learn that you're playing a no-win situation stop doing favors for him and record your own music

No comments:

Post a Comment