It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, August 16, 2024

Michigan City courthouse

iin Michigan City Indiana at the courthouse one of those Texas pieces of crap was working at the door dressed as an officer a sheriff deputy. he told every single person that was entering the courthouse that they were not allowed to come in if they had any sort of recording device a phone a laptop a tablet they were not allowed to bring any devices into the courthouse because there was no pictures allowed and no videos this is against the law it violates our constitution it violates our civil rights this guy is a moron and he's too stupid to stop his s*** exactly like the officer here in New York saying stupid s*** about nobody being allowed to take any pictures. I've been in that courthouse over and over again I've taken a lot of pictures and a lot of videos there was no rules against it until that idiot from Texas that ruined Michigan City got to New York now all of a sudden he's making his own rules again when I was entering the courthouse in Michigan City I had all of my phones and tablets with me because I had nowhere to put them I was denied access to the courthouse and I was denied access to the veterans administration office in the courthouse and I didn't get any veteran services because of the idiot from Texas working the door I wasn't allowed to go in the courthouse simply because I had a phone but you have a recording device on the front of your uniform you can record me take pictures of me and I can't do the same you've never read the Constitution you don't understand the Constitution you have no respect for the Constitution. that moron was hyper and overzealous just like the Best buy idiot. I was walking out of the courthouse and he started to yell do you have a smartwatch on your wrist that's none of your damn business I'm walking out I'm walking out of the courthouse because you don't let anybody in if they have a cell phone or a tablet I don't know why the senator or any of the representatives of Indiana allowed you to do this but it's time for you to go to prison just like the woman in Colorado with the election fraud it's time for you to go to prison you're the same moron that had all the cars crossing the white line to hit me on Christmas Day in Florida you're the exact same one with that Asian woman driving the little white car with the California plates you're the same one

No comments:

Post a Comment