It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, August 11, 2024

Thomas worm is out of control

Thomas worm access to my health and human services and decided to take everything when I was using it I couldn't get any cash back he designed my bank account the same way with his pal Elvis. in July of 2022 when I was finally released from the jail I could use my debit card but I wasn't allowed to get any cash back because they put restrictions on the account they put restrictions on my health and human services in New York. they finally gave back some of the cash assistance that was taken from me in July. it was $422 that was taken in July and they only gave $229 back then they put restrictions on the account so I couldn't take any cash back they keep playing their same stupid games because Elvis Presley is that damn stupid

No comments:

Post a Comment