It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Purple ink pens

when I leave these purple ink pens in my motel room the dirty Texas police officers dirty FBI agents and dirty spies alike I'll enter my motel room unlawfully and they put tracking devices inside these ink pens knowing that they are my favorite and it's what I usually use I always carry them on me. for them it's a safe bet to put a tracking device in these events. of course I use them and they run out often then I leave their stupid tracking device in various places sending them on a wild goose chase. as you can see I have one of the cards from the motel room this was the American Inn. it's in Shakopee the night on it was helping to attack me had a stupid grin on her face as she took my letters to a police officer that was waiting outside she claimed that I was sending out threats now of course I still have hope for her because Devils do the most vicarious things and I'm going to pray for her and I hope all of you do the same. I have to keep the cards from all of the hotels that I stay at but it cuz it contains data and it is needed in this investigation all of these cards will give them a timeline where I am all of these cards will tell them who registered at the hotel while I was staying there while I was staying at this hotel a woman named Jessica with dark black hair that's short showed up she went in my room and stole things and that's what she always does the pictures that I've gotten and the information I got from about her says Jessica Duck in other words she's either marriage with Christopher duck or she's in personating one that was married to him the white dog. she had another man with her when she was at the hotel and she went into my room like she always does. all of that data will be on this card when I give it to the investigators there's a lot more evidence in the room of Motel 6 where Lillian just went in and took my property and is holding it until I give her money and it was officer Christopher deck running is stupid mouth telling me that as soon as I pay $166 then I can have my property back I don't owe that hotel a dime they've been overcharging me since 4 days after I started staying there I had regular charges the first four nights that I was here and I have that printed up I have the evidence and there is an officer Christopher deck running his mouth telling me that I will get my property back after I pay the hotel it's not legal for them to hold my property and it's evidence in a major investigation

No comments:

Post a Comment