It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Officer Thomas Boyle calls himself and NSA agent

officer Thomas Boyle who wears the name officer Christopher deck 456 drives a silver pickup truck and puts me in jail for harassing officer Christopher deck and I don't even know what the guy looks like I certainly don't know where he lives but I know that boil who is a boy and everybody's ass shot Jesse in the back of the head. Jesse is the one he paid using a credit card to shoot me in the head he had to get rid of all evidence. when I called the NSA in June of 2021 I reported the crimes of officer Christopher deck because Boyle wears the name officer Christopher deck badge number 456. this man killed a 10-year-old child he said that he did it to get revenge on the mother. now he is threatening me telling me that I'm going to close out all of my bank accounts and I'm going to get rid of everything of value that I have so that he can strip me down to nothing but the clothes on my back and the nasty SOB is a rapist pic. he never seems to stop he just gets more extreme thinking that he can muscle people into doing what he wants them to do for example starve to death every time I have one more full of food start screaming and yelling that I'm not supposed to have any food at all ever. he runs his ugly fat mouth saying that I'm going to a homeless shelter and that's exactly where he's going. he's probably going to prison first though and then he's going to get the death penalty. but don't worry this won't stop him announcing his crime I'm still having problems with squeezing he pulled in congressman with King Castro and in Lakeville they set off an alarm at a quick tires. they wanted the cops to come and accuse me of trying to enter the building that's how recluse and stupid these idiots are. when that didn't happen and the police officers didn't accuse me of doing anything wrong he became angry and I got very sick and my head felt like it was in a vice grip. officer Thomas Boyle maybe impersonating an NSA agent on top of all of his other crimes

No comments:

Post a Comment