It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

My brother better stop backstabbing

my brother better stop backstabbing the stupid SOB still doesn't want to restore my bank account he's yelling at his mother for all that she's done over charging me and putting her stupid spies working at various hotels and gas stations impersonating police officers. and now my stupid brother continues with his b******* telling me that I have to liquidate all my assets I have to close my bank accounts I have to get rid of everything of value that I own so he can strip me down to nothing but the clothes on my back President Biden you will be held accountable for everything he's doing. did my brother like it when our father got in front of the entire nation was talking about bird cemeteries because the birds don't know how to act right and the birds were screwing everything up and the birds were committing crimes you birds better straighten up because I can make bird cemeteries happen too. this woman is another spy working here at the Holiday inn Express Lakeville and that man that just came in it's one of the goons that is likely registered as a citizen-based agent our tax dollars are paying for this he's going to come in here as an employee and all of you individuals that are staying here he's going to enter your room the same way my room gets entered he's going to look through all of your things possibly take some things he's going to take pictures and all of it will be reported and it will be added to the FBI database I've had enough of your s*** give me back my bank account you're not so slick

No comments:

Post a Comment