It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, November 3, 2022

Officer sick psycho dech

his girlfriend and his friend Andrea which is also a girlfriend he has four of those girlfriends on the road trying to keep them a secret from one another which isn't working out for him because he's not very bright. this moron took my bank account but he made me stay up all night I had no lodging no shelter and he is questioning how much money is my backpack because he's going to stay study to his plan of draining me of all the cash I have draining all the bank accounts right now because he's going to put me back on the streets starving me to death the more I'm keeps repeating over and over again like a brainless twit that he is that I'm going to the Salvation Army she likes to bark orders and tell me what he's going to do to me and what course I'm going to take according to his demands this is a man who shot Jesse in the back of the head while riding his bike and he Shot Through a Windshield to do it. this is a man who paid somebody using a credit card to shoot me in the head the second day of black lives matter protesting in the city of San Antonio. this is a man who killed a 10-year-old little boy to get revenge on the boy's mother. this is a man who is disciplined over and over again while being a police officer for excessive force. this is a man who followed me across the country collecting my story from every police department and City Hall telling them I'm crazy the cold-blooded killer was telling them I'm crazy and now this psycho is asking how much cash I have asking if I have credit cards because he's going to start me to death he's going to put me on the streets and make me homeless he needs to be apprehended immediately I already have police reports he was manipulating the Eagan Police Department lying to them saying that I am stalking and harassing him and I most certainly am not I want nothing to do with this man he needs to be put down immediately like a land horse I don't ever want to hear his ugly mouth asking about whether or not I have cash because he needs to take it from me

No comments:

Post a Comment