It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Darren in the black pickup truck

the idiot in the black pickup truck who everybody claims his name is Darren . I don't really know who he is but the more I just got done mouthing off at me asking me how I'm going to buy a ticket how am I going to travel how am I going to stay in a hotel because that's the moron that came back to Minnesota and took control of my bank account after going to Michigan digging holes all over my family's property looking for the remains of my mother. the cameras were running videos were being taken of him digging holes all over the property the sheriff's department wanted to know what he was looking for the moron said that there was leaking into the foundation and he had to dig holes getting ready for winter because when the snow melted it would saturate the foundation of the house good excuse stupid problem is we all know what you were doing why you were taking those holes looking for my mother we know what you were doing as you lied to the Sheriff's Department telling them that there's leakage into the foundation of the house. now you're running your mouth after taking control of my bank account asking me how I'm going to do it I'll show you how I'm going to do it and then I'll show you how I'm going to beat your head in the same way you did to my mother you better learn to shut your mouth you piece of s*** you think I'm afraid of you

No comments:

Post a Comment