It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Zuckerberg

During the five years Hilary Clinton and the castro brothers have committing crimes against me Zuckerberg has been helping them to keep my story from being told he has disabled my Facebook accounts. Some of them I was unable to see and then he made each one I developed unable to post. Last year and this year investigating agents have been watching him shut down all my Facebooks one by one the moment developed them.
I had a Facebook for 10 years and it had pictures of my babies. Those were last pictures I was able to hang onto as my children and were being attacked by dirty politicians you can imagine how I feel about Zuckerberg.
One day last year I opened 5 different Facebook to tell my story I continuously bought new phone numbers and each one was closed by mark one by one as agents watched him do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment