It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Bipolar Heather FBI


those are the olmos park police that told me I do not have control the situation and I do not have civil rights. I was walking down the road and Heather called them and told them i was entering people's property I did not such thing. There is nothing lawful about what they did. I do not legally have to give you my ID I did not commit any crime. There is so much more to this story I had many pictures and videos they then followed me as I left the area and the Latino kept pulling up to me asking where I was going. WHAT THE HELL? none of your business 
Anyway I pray the additional pictures and the videos are not lost forever even after Joaquin and the ex husband deleted them out of my phone. 
Dirty FBI agent Heather manipulated many officers and many other cities to attack me she is highly unstable and I was told that she has severe bipolar disorder. Why would the FBI keep her on? You will see!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment