It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, July 29, 2019

Sexual assault my three officers



  1. Gee is anyone wondering why it is that so many SAPD officers are instructing criminals to sexually assault me and the victims in this case did try to commit suicide and that is exactly what they were hoping I would do with success. They continued to try to make this a reality in the conspiracy to attack me. The suicide tendencies they caused in these young women you can bet were intentional psychological warfare games they were playing to not only get away with their crimes but also to build their self esteem and sense of empowerment.  

Everybody needs to take a good look at this case and see the pattern of behavior in these dirty officers. At this time I have been attacked by more than 500 and the number is growing by the minute and the moronic Officers don't think the CIA is here watching them? WOW simpletons. 
Yesterday July 28th officers wanted me to get in a verbal argument with them about whether or not CIA is watching them. Yep they really tried to provoke me to argue this. I don't need to argue and attempt to convince you!! They will show themselves when you all are being taken into custody I care not if you believe my words. You go right ahead convincing each other that the CIA is not in the city of San Antonio keep being oblivious while they watch you break the law all day long every day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment