It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, July 8, 2019

SAPD Auction stalker

  1. This is a police vehicle that was sold at an auction. The first time I ever encountered this vehicle was it October of 2016 he was stalking and harassing me follow me to work follow me home from out of the vehicle and came into my place of employment when I went home from work he was sitting outside a place where I was residing he sat there for hours. I notified security and security then called police the non-emergency line. This stalker then was notified that we have been called give me did we began leaving and was pulled over by a police officer. A police officer that had been called sure. That the vehicle pulled away with pulled over by another officer. Record of his license plate and the fact that he was pulled over and the Carlton on emergency all disappeared from the cities database



No comments:

Post a Comment