It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, July 7, 2019

refugees here illegally

This is what is being brought into our country and it will sweep threw quickly killing us too. The cities infected first will be those who were sent hundreds upon hundreds of the illegal immigrants without warning.
Allow me to remind you of how young girls were being raped and beaten trying to make it the boarder those rapiest have now been released into our country amd they are flooding the streets to Mame anyone who gets too close.
you think a criminal back ground check is enough they don’t have a back ground and doesn’t mean they are not committing crimes that means they haven’t been caught.
Yesterday when I was taking pictures of them I saw them with brand new cell phones they were getting on the scooters and riding around with their children I don’t get to ride around on a scooter because somebody hacked into my bank account took everything away from me the chief of police Joaquin Castro Julian Castro but these immigrants are coming in here and getting three Square meals a day from Catholic Charities the getting brand new backpacks brand new clothing and they’re getting a check but the homeless that are out here on the street and need assistance are getting any of that we don’t get food from Catholic Charities we don’t get clothing from Catholic Charities Catholic Charities tell us they don’t have enough and they turn us away but they’re not doing that for the people that don’t even live in this country that aren’t from this country and have not been brought into this country legally these people haven’t even passed the background checks these are criminals this is scary.
Think about the mentality level of using your children’s tools to get into a country I’ve just been informed that these families that everybody’s crying about there being ripped apart don’t even have matching DNA and aren’t actually families at 
This is what I’ve been taking pictures of four weeks. And I was told by a reliable source that they are not being brought into our country legally this is a part of the corruption of Hillary Clinton in the Castro Brothers Beto O'Rourke then stepped in and decided he was invincible and could break the law bringing these people in illegally as well. You are actually hurting these people they’re going to go back where they came from and that transition is a difficult transition we’re not going to stay here yeah. Because the agents are sitting back watching as you break the law bring these people in. They’re being used used to drain the swamp and put you people behind bars where you belong they will not be staying and let me remind you of how they sent their child front me to tell me that I couldn’t take pictures you’re going to come in our country and tell us what we can and can’t do and then you send your child you don’t know who I am I’m a stranger you put your child in danger do I look harmless it doesn’t matter you don’t send your child at me unprotected.

No comments:

Post a Comment