It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, July 7, 2019

Cesar putting poison in my coffee

surprise surprise Ceasar is still out here who put poison in my coffee and he stopped speaking to me suddenly because he was informed I was going to die and he did not want to be implicated in my murder just listen close to people and you can hear these things.
after all this he reapproached me with every intention of once again putting poison in my drinks and food. He tested me to see if I remembered that he poisoned my drink as if I would forget he was trying to kill me by way of poison. He offered me a drink that I refused at which time he knew he wouldn’t be able to easily poison me like he did before.
He befriend the veteran Travis who was put on the streets to give me a fake story about the director of GI Forum. The story he told is exactly what the director has been doing to veterans at the GI Forum for years. This fake story does not make the facts of what that man is doing go away. My enemies think they can me and my stories

No comments:

Post a Comment