It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, July 8, 2019

Messages to go to Hospital setting me up

My ex-husband really is that stupid he is trying to send me to the hospital he plans on calling which ever one and telling them to throw me into behavioral health. The employees of the local Hospitals are dumb enough to follow these instructions and ruin their careers so many are going down for listening to the ex husband when he calls.
He called Church under the bridge and told the Pasteur to give a sermon about death and how I should just do it without arguing. I herd a special sound that told me it was message from the enemies.
The Professor is now looking different.
I wonder if the non profit take it to the streets really are doing evil bidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment