It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, July 8, 2019

HEB ALON MANAGER COLLUDING

 This woman was posing as a customer he didn't want to even stop and talk to her he was completely nasty to her.

  1. HEB Alon shopping center

    The manager of the HEB in the shopping center is a sociopath he’s been helping my enemies the Castro Brothers the mayor of San Antonio isn’t that amazing the mayor of San Antonio has no say over the shopping center it is not in San Antonio. But yet the manager keeps wielding his employees to stalking harassing and chasing down a mother fighting for her children he’s doing so himself he decided to manipulate his store informing security that I’m a problem and that they should grab onto me he never informed me that I was no longer welcome at his store. Not only is that unprofessional it’s not even legal I will be suing. This HEB is not the only place that I’ve had an incident all who thinks it’s alright to get in their vehicles stalk harass an innocent person there’s nothing legal about it there’s nothing okay about it and I will be suing the HEB Corporation. As for the manager at the HEB he will no longer have a job and you will be looking at criminal charges.
    The manager is in went so far is it called the security that works at the Alon shopping center and told him to stop and harass me and that’s exactly what he did. This moron doesn’t seem to know what the law is doesn’t understand if something is open to the public than some of these can’t be trespassing. He also doesn’t understand etiquette and how to talk to people in a professional and dignified manner you don’t get in someone’s face screaming at them you don’t call them names and assume that you can treat them and undignified and disrespectful manner because they’re homeless. I’m homeless by Design to catch people like you I’m homeless by designed watch people like you break the law and I do look forward to your criminal charges as well because you don’t know how to act right and maybe if we send you to prison you’ll reform you’ll humble your sarcastic and ignorant ass maybe you’ll learn what the law is before taking a job as security assuming you know the law you don’t know anything. 
  2. He was beating on the garage door of the medical center that is used for deliveries he was trying to scare me out of there so he didn't have to talk to me. Well he had to. He was extremely rude but I was able to get out of him he passed me several times without his hat on and when he came back here stalking me he decided to put on his hat he really is putting his all into it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment