It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Officer Zander Haley

officer Xander Haley of the Dakota County jail now of course that's not really his name he's not really an officer at Dakota County jail he was there and he was claiming that he had to work undercover at the Dakota County jail he's not working undercover he's a criminal this is the moron walk around telling people that I'm walking around saying I'm Jesus Christ I am not he's also impersonating Greg Marshall because they are both equally as stupid. this moron currently is trying to Gaslight me as into who is attacking me he made reference to Susan's husband and because he came into my room and took pictures of Susan's husband he's now trying to tell me that Susan's husband is attacking me then I had to give all the stories the truth and the moron doesn't even know what happened the moron doesn't even know what's going on he stepped in and didn't even verse himself with the events that took place when he wasn't around that's how stupid this piece of crap is as if his ugly bald head isn't enough to announce who he is and the fact that he's obviously a homosexual sodomizing women and men. this moron comes in and he thinks he's going to Gaslight about the identity of people but he doesn't even know the whole story he doesn't even know my interaction with those individuals when he's using their names. he comes to this hotel and he thinks he's smart because he doesn't actually have his name or the name officer Xander Haley in the registry so nobody's going to know he's here that's not true that's how stupid you are. this is the moron that keeps pointing at other people's pictures he said it he did it she said it she did it no that's not true this is a moron and he's too stupid to stop the only way to get him to stop is to force him and forces hand and force his mouth to close permanently. this is the seed of My Demise this is the seed of all of your demise this moron is lying to you just like when I was in the Dakota County jail and he decided to open up my federal mail. as I told stories in a letter to a congresswoman about the group We the People this moron and another officer was reading it he's laughing about it. let me tell you he knows nothing about the group we the people he doesn't even know they have a website and he had no clue that they surrounded me when I was on the Streets of San Antonio watching every crime being committed against me most definitely the crimes he committed against me. he is such a child that he thinks he can laugh about it and say that I'm making it up and that the group We the People doesn't even exist that's his solution to his problem to convince everybody that I'm crazy and the organizations and departments that I refer to the groups that were built by the people don't exist. you go ahead and you believe his lies and you'll be sideswiped and you will end up on FBI watch list for a very short time before they come and grab you go ahead and do what he tells you to do and your career will end and the future of your family will be undetermined it will be dismal. I'm warning you now don't listen to the bald ugly idiot the rapist he will lead you astray he will lead you down a very dark path with all of his deception his lies listen closely to every word he says before you decide to join

No comments:

Post a Comment