It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Officer Carly notch six sociopath

I just went and tried to use my card the amount was approved and the amount came out of my account then the same old disclaimer came up on the computer screen saying that the card was declined but it wasn't actually declined I've been through this they did this to me for 2 months they did it at the American Inn and when I was back out at a park bench after being charged double for one night in a room and the amount came out of my account and then 10 minutes later the disclaimer came up on the screen stating that the card was declined and it wasn't I went to the park bench at the corner and Carly Notch and her stupid boyfriend officer Xander Haley pulled up in front of me and her black car. they were basking in the glory that their stupid little scam worked the money came out of my account and I still had to sleep outside on a park bench today Carly Notch is doing the exact same thing all of you working at the Dakota County Jail can thank Carly Notch for what's about to happen and the complaints that are about to be filed that will genuinely go through and the sheriff will be contacted about the mess in that jail. so officer Brown officer matters officer ruark Sergeant Giles who doesn't know how to be a peer officer Sergeant Jalen snedeker Sergeant O'Connell you got a mess coming your way and you can think officer Carly not for playing games with my bank account

No comments:

Post a Comment