It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Embassy suites room

here at the embassy suites one of the employees I'm guessing I don't know who did it came into the room to shut the curtain they took and they moved my personal possessions all over the room you see that roll of garbage bags that was left by housekeeping it wasn't sitting there when I left it was in the back by the coffee back here. somebody moved the bag of trash bags what were they taking out of the bag of trash bags why were they examining the bag of trash bags why did they have to move it? I don't think this is the way that the embassy suites normally does business I don't think you should be putting your hands on people's personal possessions you shouldn't be touching any of my things and if I want that damn curtain open then I'm going to open it and leave it open it's been open for four and a half days that Islamic creep shows up and all kinds of things are going wrong here at the embassy suites and the employees are acting goofy somebody better get control

No comments:

Post a Comment