It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Black man just walked by

the black man that just walked past me was staring at my backpack in an effort to identify me . I'm being told that he was sent in here to steal my backpack so that way I had absolutely nothing they're going to strip me down to nothing but the clothes on my back. it's the exact same man that was in Little Rock at the Holiday Inn Express . that man followed me around the Holiday Inn Express taking pictures of me watching me go to my room then he took pictures of the room number and he sent out text messages to the dirty cops of Texas. he was informing them of what room I was in informing them that I was at the Holiday Inn Express and Little Rock Arkansas then before you knew it a police officer from Texas a tall bald man who has impersonated officer Christopher Jack in the past who is married to an officer I call putty knife showed up and was accessing my room he announced to everybody that instead of taking everything he took small amounts off in each stack of paper that I had laying on the bed that way I didn't know anything was missing. when I went across the parking lot and I ate at the local restaurant he came into that local restaurant standing at the bar making sure I was there while his wife Andrea went into my hotel room and stoled my valuables and documents she was really angry and what she was angry about is the fact that I left San Antonio because they were going to trap me in a bubble there and make sure that I couldn't leave I was overcharged at the Holiday Inn Express like I've been overcharged at every single place I go to.

No comments:

Post a Comment