It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Valero Gas Station ashby and McCullough

Valero Gas Station ashby and McCullough

Valero ….Ruby the manager who has been helping the Castro brothers with all their scheming to attacking me is at it again. Cesar has been helping me out and saved me from being attacked by the predators they sent. Joaquin hacked his phone and was sending constant notifications exactly what he use to do to my phone from a place of anger and instability. Then he called up ruby and told her to give Cesar a hard time and try to find an excuse to keep him from coming into the store and any excuse to be nasty and she is complying with the request just like the merchandise in the bathroom tHey wanted me to steal and closing the bathrooms when i was walking there to use them

No comments:

Post a Comment